Chameleon Art Products Color Tops Floral Tones Set of 5
Color Tops let users easily create smooth, seamless colour-to-colour blends.
Traditional methods of blending colours with marker pens require multiple pen colours and a lot of skill, and can be quite time-consuming and laborious. With Chameleon's new system, the process is quick and easy. Anybody can do it because the pen literally does the blending for you!
How It Works:
Simply pop a Chameleon Color Top on top of a Chameleon Pen. Rather than blending two colours on the page, blend colours at the source (nib) instead, for beautiful, smooth and seamless colour blends. One colour just flows into the other! Even opposite colours like and orange and green can be blended together without a seam.
Please note: Chameleon Color Tones Pens are required for use.
Add Chameleon Color Tops to your Chameleon Pens to get over 1000 color blending combinations. Simply pop a Chameleon Color Top on top of a Chameleon Pen. Rather than blending two colors on the page, blend colors at the source (nib), for beautiful, smooth and seamless color to color blends. Even opposite colors like orange and green can be blended together without a seam!
- One pen, color-to-color blends!
- For simple, seamless color-to-color blends!
- Achieve tonal gradients, blend opposing colors or get creative and stack numerous Tops to achieve amazing blends.
- Add Chameleon Color Tops to your Chameleon Pens to get over 1000 color blending combinations!
- Professional quality, with alcohol-based ink.
- Refillable, and have replaceable Japanese Nibs.
- Permanent on most surfaces (including: fabrics, glass, plastic and wood).
- Compatible with all other alcohol-based pens and inks.
- Perfect for curious kids, aspiring amateurs, keen colorists, creative crafters, ambitious students, accomplished artists and design professionals.
FOR USE WITH CHAMELEON PENS - PENS NOT INCLUDED
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Whilst we strive to provide you with the widest range of Manuscript products all in one place there are times when items are out of stock or unavailable.
Do not fear... Manuscript products can be found in a large variety of retail sectors in over 40 countries. To find out the location of your nearest stockist browse through our stockist directory or contact Manuscript directly and we will point you in the right direction.