Chameleon Art Products Pens Primary Tones Set of 5
Chameleon felt-tipped pens for scrapbooking and colouring wooden stampers, for colouring Pergamano craft paper, art therapy, fine arts - These markers allow the achievement of fading easily.
5 alcohol based double pointed felts for use on all surfaces - Japanese tip, soft brush and ball point, practically odourless.
Chameleon Pens are much more than a normal marker - they give you the power to change color and simplicity to your art. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.
- One pen, multiple color tones!
- For simple, seamless, color gradations!
- Create depth, dimension, highlights, shading and shadows…all with one pen!
- Built to last, Chameleon Color Tones have nearly twice as much ink as a regular marker pen.
- Can also be used like a traditional marker.
- Professional quality, with alcohol-based ink.
- Refillable, and have replaceable Japanese Nibs.
- Permanent on most surfaces (including: fabrics, glass, plastic and wood).
- Compatible with all other alcohol-based pens and inks.
- Perfect for curious kids, aspiring amateurs, keen colorists, creative crafters, ambitious students, accomplished artists and design professionals.
5 Chameleon Pens - Primary Tones set includes : Crimson Red RD4, Summer Sun YL2, Royal Blue BL6, Grass Green GR3, Deep Black BK4, instructions and idea guide.
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Whilst we strive to provide you with the widest range of Manuscript products all in one place there are times when items are out of stock or unavailable.
Do not fear... Manuscript products can be found in a large variety of retail sectors in over 40 countries. To find out the location of your nearest stockist browse through our stockist directory or contact Manuscript directly and we will point you in the right direction.