The recipient of the prestigious Stationer's Company Award for Excellence, the ML1856 luxury fountain pen collection combines generations of British craftsmanship with contemporary design. Offering both guaranteed quality and a luxury finish to ensure its the perfect writing instrument.
Made in the United Kingdom to celebrate Manuscript's long history, the ML1856 pairs perfect precision with modern design. With each body being made from Italian resin, each pen manufactured is unique! The ML1856 is available in eight different designs, with the Red Storm range influenced by the red sand storms of the Sahara!
- Red and white modern design
- Polished chrome stainless steel nib with an intricate laser etched detail embellishment
- Continuous ink flow due to the high quality polished nib finish
- Light body for comfortable writing
- Seamless screw closure
- Luxury engraved clip
- Each pen set comes packaged beautifully in a luxury gift box complete with an ink cartridge and ink converter
- A medium iridium handwriting nib for everyday writing
Details of the warranty are contained inside the packaging
Can't find what you are looking for?
Whilst we strive to provide you with the widest range of Manuscript products all in one place there are times when items are out of stock or unavailable.
Do not fear... Manuscript products can be found in a large variety of retail sectors in over 40 countries. To find out the location of your nearest stockist browse through our stockist directory or contact Manuscript directly and we will point you in the right direction.
- Customer questions & answers