At Manuscript Pen Company we understand that selecting the right products for your retail outlet is paramount and it is always out aim to provide both new and existing customers with all of the necessary information that you will need to make an informed decision.
Here’s why you should consider Manuscript
- Manuscript Pen Company is steeped in history and heritage and as a result we have become a brand that is instantly recognisable, respected and synonymous with quality.
- We are the market leaders in Calligraphy Fountain Pen and Dip Pen sets with the largest range of products available.
- At Manuscript we are committed to the on-going development of our products, guaranteeing that the offering remains fresh, to keep your customers coming back for more.
- Our range of nichè products are high in quality and originality, giving your store a new focus, plus the Manuscript brand and packaging designs will have a real shelf presence and appeal to your customers.
- We are a customer focused team who will provide the best possible service in an efficient and effective way.
- We will guide you through your product selection where necessary and make suggestions based on your market sector and our best selling lines.
Ready to decide which products you would like to stock? See the full range of Manuscript product here.
If you are ready to discuss becoming a Manuscript stockist please contact a member of the Manuscript Sales team on 01746 861 236 or contact us to express your interest*.
A member of the team will aim to follow your inquiry up within 48 hours and will provide you with details on everything from account setup to product selection.
*Please note that trade accounts are subject to checks. Please allow 7 working days for the account to be verified and set up.
Online Trade Account
If you are interested in making all future purchases online please visit our online trade shopping portal to register.
Once you have completed the initial registration form a member of Manuscript’s Sales admin team will contact you with confirmation.**
**Full terms and conditions can be found in the ‘Trade Enquiries‘ section. Please read careful
The answer is yes you can! Although a lot has changed to the structure of Manuscript’s website trade customers can still purchase online providing you have an active account setup.
Benefits & Features of an Online Trade Account
- An online account enables you to order all products online 24/7, 365 days a year!
- View your purchase history
- View net prices exclusive to you
- Receive exclusive online special offers for account holders
- Password protected customised trade account
- View product images for all lines before ordering
- Your account details will be pre-filled for when you next place an order.
Don’t Have an Online Account? Here’s how to set up your online account in 3 easy steps…
- Visit our online trade portal*
- Complete the registration form
- Await confirmation from a member of the Manuscript customer service team.
*Full terms and conditions can be found in the ‘Trade Enquiries’ section. Please read carefully.
We accept MasterCard, Visa or Maestro Credit Card. (Please not Credit card payments are taken over a secure telephone line.*)
Payments can also be made online from your secure PayPal account. (Your payment will be dealt with using the secure PayPal gateway.)
*Please note that the information given here is for Trade Customers only.
For items available and in stock we normally dispatch goods within 7-10 working days.
However, should this not be achievable you will be notified and we will aim to fulfill all contracts within 30 days*.
*Unless we agree otherwise with you at or subsequent to accepting your order.
Manuscript’s Media Library is a place for our trade customers to download product images, descriptions, specifications, available videos, price lists, brochures and documents for use in external sales and marketing communications only.
- To gain access to the content of the Media Library please click here to sign up.
- Once the form has been completed your account will be verified and log-in details will be sent directly to the email address provided in the registration form.*
*Please note that you will only be granted access to the Media Library if you are an active trade customer.
If you have lost your online account password please visit Manuscript’s online trade portal and select the lost details link in the login section. A member of the Manuscript sales admin team will contact you via email with your password reminder.
Please note that this service is only available for lost Online Trade account details. For lost Media Center details please contact the Manuscript Marketing team here.
If you have forgotten your Media Center login details please contact Manuscript’s Marketing team who will email you back with a reminder.
In your email please state the following details;
- Company Name
- Account Number (If known)
- Registered email address
- Contact number
A member of the team will aim to respond to your enquiry via email within 48 hours.
For all other online trade account issues please contact us stating the following;
- Company Name
- Account Number (If known)
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Details of the problem you have been experiencing when accessing or using the Online Trade Shopping portal.
- Login with your username and password
- Product images can be searched by category and sub categories
- To save an image to your computer, click on the thumbnail image to view the full resolution version in a new window
- Then right click and select ‘Save picture as’ or ‘Save target as’
- Select a location on your computer then ‘Save’.
Other important information such as current product brochures and price lists* are also available for download.
*Please note that price lists are based on standard pricing and will not reflect any special discount rates that may have been previously agreed by Manuscript.
Manuscript Pen Company has granted the use of all available media within this library for the sole purpose of communicating and illustrating Manuscript products in third party marketing communications. This includes print material, brochures, retail point of sale displays and websites*.
NOTE: All product images contained within the Media Library are optimised for the Web. If you require higher res images for print purposes please contact Manuscript’s Marketing team with your exact requirements.
*Any misuse or misinterpretation of Manuscript product and brand may result in a customer’s right to access the Media Center being revoked. Please read full Terms & Conditions here.
If you are an existing Manuscript stockist and wish to be added to the Stockists Directory please complete the Stockist Directory Registration form.
We will aim to make your listing live with 3-5 working days. A notification will be sent to you once the listing has been added.
If you have any amendments or new details that you would like Manuscript to add to your business listing please complete the form below to contact a member of the Manuscript Marketing team.
Please remember to include all details that you would like to be added/updated.