Q. How do I make a purchase?
- Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
- You can delete items or change quantities at any time by clicking on View Basket. Delivery and VAT will be confirmed on the second page of the checkout – before you are required to give any personal details.
- After providing your delivery details you will be transferred to the secure server of our trusted payment processor – PayPal – to give your card details. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Maestro, Solo, Visa Credit and Visa Electron.
- When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
- Please note that product images may not always accurately reflect minor changes made by manufacturers to product graphics, colours or detailing. Where any substantial change is made to the appearance of a product we will always do our best to ensure that our images are updated, but this cannot always be achieved immediately.
Q. What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Maestro, Solo, Visa Credit and Visa Electron.
- To find out more information see our Delivery Information page.
Q. Are my Credit Card details secure?
- Full information can be found in our Secure Shopping section.
Q. I have not received payment notification via email- Has payment been received?
- We have found on many occasions that customers have received payment notification via email but it has been directed to their junk mail. Please ensure that this is not the case before contacting Manuscript directly.
Q. Why can’t I login?
- There are a few reasons why you may not be able to login. One reason may be lost details and if this is the case please click here to reset your username or password.
- Another common reason why people cannot login is often because at the point of purchase users have chosen to ‘Checkout as Guest.’ If you choose this option your purchase and account details will not be stored in our system. To set up a full account with Manuscript please click here.
- If you continue to have problems logging into your account please contact us.
Q. Do you ship to USA/Europe/elsewhere?
- At present Manuscript Pen Company is only shipping to the UK only. We currently do not deliver to Europe or Rest of the World. For more information of shipping visit our Delivery Information page.
Q. What are your delivery charges?
The standard postage and packing charges are:
- UK only: £2.99 for majority of products and £1.50 for small items (specified at checkout on shopping cart); we currently do not deliver to Europe or Rest of the World.
- The delivery charge will be automatically calculated at the checkout page and added to your order total. This delivery charge covers the entire order regardless of how many products are comprised in your order.
- Further details can be found in our Delivery Information section.
Q. Can I have my order delivered to a separate address?
- If you live in the UK we can deliver your order to a separate shipping address. This option will be made available to you during the checkout process.
Q. Do I pay VAT?
- UK customers pay the VAT-inclusive price. Purchases and delivery outside of the UK is currently unavailable.
Returns & Refunds
Q. How do I return an item to you?
- Please enclose with returned goods: details of the returned item and order number (preferably your advice note or a copy of it with the returned item marked on it), your name address and account number, the reason for the return and whether you want a refund or an exchange.
- If you return goods you must obtain proof of posting. If they are returned via the Post Office, it is vital that you obtain a Certificate of Posting from the Post Office, which should be kept in a safe place, as this will be required in the event any returned parcels go astray. This will contain a unique reference number, which should be quoted in the event of a query.
- We are not liable for loss of goods sent to us in the post and we can only claim against the Post Office in the event you can produce a certificate of posting. Failure to produce a Certificate of posting or a receipt from your courier when a parcel has gone astray will mean we will not be able make a refund.
- If we accept for refund goods that have been paid for by credit or debit card, the refund will be made directly to your card. Full information on orders & returns can be found here.
Q. What are your terms and conditions?
- You can see our full Terms & Conditions here.
Q. I have a problem with your website – how do I get help?
- Please ensure that you have read through all of the available information provided in both our general FAQ pages and product support pages before contacting Manuscript.