I purchased a tin with five nibs and one cap and barrel, is the classic the product I need?

asked by Kevin Watson on 28 February 2020

Answer here

Sign up or Log in to answer this question or post comments.


Thanks for your question.

Yes, the pen you are looking for is the Classic Pen, Cap and Barrel set to go with your Deluxe Calligraphy Set nibs.

Hope this helps.


Manuscript Pen Company Ltd answered on 28 February 2020